Many polls came out today, some with merit and some without. Lets review each one in brief.
The reputable Polls that have consistent high samples and low margin of error
Morning Consult October 22-25, 2015 View the entire poll here in pdf format You really can’t get much better information from a poll than this one. Very detailed 187 pages of information and data with excellent crosstabs! Yet rarely referred to by the media… I wonder why….
- Trump 35 and Carson 20 (Previous week was Trump 40 and Carson 14)
- The gains were from equal for both coming from the bottom pollers.
- Trump section starts on page 76
- Does equally well with men and women
- It appears to be a 50/50 on the education. Look for yourself
OANN/Gravis Poll See the graphic version and Press Release here
Pew Research Poll Will be out today… leaving spot
The Unreliable Polls – There are many low samples and high MOE but for now here is a graph showing how they have performed recently.
As you can see above, CBS/NY Times Poll is not in line with the others. Very telling. Disregard anything from that poll.
Real Clear Politics is not really reliable since it doesn’t post all of the polls. They cherry pick polls. But it is a useful tool to review. Here is a direct link to the action